
1. I love the sun so much I sometimes stare directly at it without sunglasses
2. I wrote a novel in a month
3. I bought a gym pass and think about going to the gym every day.......
4. I snore. Sometimes not all the time
5. I love new boots, tacos, hiking in the mountains, swimming naked, and going dancing
6. Every time I drive in a vehicle I wonder if I'm going to die
7. I can skate backwards fast
8. I'm a lazy recycler and I think it's sinful
9. I love kids and think about having one of my own but wonder if I'm up to the required sacrifice
10. Morning is my absolute favorite time of day
11. I have a 'life coach' which I find a bit distressing as it must mean I can't deal with everything on my own
12. I make lists almost obsessively
13. I once looked at a solar eclipse
14. I think new socks are a luxury item
15. I really don't enjoy Christmas
16. I believe pie is a breakfast food
17. I have a stepson
18. I want to be a better surfer
19. I like to garden. I grow tomatillos and a variety of hot peppers
20. I lived in Japan for a year
21. When I was young I dreamed of having a Winnebago and driving all over the continent, when I grew up I met a man with a Winnebago and we drive all over the Kootenays
22. There are few things I love more than my dog
23. Pink is my new favorite color
24. The idea of believing in God frightens me
25. I have an incredible capacity to love
25.5. My favorite smell is skin after a hot day at the beach
I like lists too.
ReplyDeleteWhen I start a list of things to do, I like starting it with "1. Write a list" then I feel like I've accomplished something.
Congratulations on starting a blog.
26. I blog.
Cousin Mike
Gorgeous....
ReplyDeleteNot sure about the pink;-)
Bro...Idea of starting a list with 1. Write a list is brilliant although I could imagine feeling so much satisfaction I don't get to 2...
Keep those honest thoughts a rolling...love 'em!
Cousin Cath